English 1101-015
March 27th,
2014
Being the oldest child is also
a responsibility, as being a parent
I was 12 years old when
every school vacation I have to find a job to make money and help my father to
pay my school supplies when school starts, because I knew my dad spent a lot
for our school me and my After college,
I started working and as the oldest of
my family It was for me a responsibility to help the family because at that time, my
father was retired and my mother was fully active in her business because she felt now
old. Every single months I have to divide my pay check in three parts, one part
for my own need, other part for my father and another part for my mother
because the both are separated. The money
I made at my job was not enough anymore to support my parents, so I had
the idea to open a business. By the help of a bank which financed me, I
opened a computer business for which I
hired my friend who after his associate degree was in the need of job. My friend
and I, made a good team, goods collaborators, Because when I was I my Job my
friend managed the business, and when I came back from my work, I have to take care
of the business until close.
At the beginning of
that business, it was very hard because it was not working well , so on the top
of helping my parents, I had also to pay back to the bank the money I borrowed,
thing which was very stressful.
So I have to work
harder and harder to have that business work, and for that I start spending a lot of money on
the commercial of the business. Finally after couple months everything went
well and allowed me to be more responsibility by helping my sisters and
brothers for their school. For me, it was
a duty of the oldest of a family , so I had to keep helping until they did not
need it anymore. It was my experience as
the oldest in my family.
I am the only child in my family, I have never experienced to support the whole family. Even though I cannot totally understand your stress, but I can see that must be hard for you. I hope you can do well for yourself and the family:)
ReplyDelete