Sunday, April 13, 2014

Responses to blogs



Venance Agnero
Debra Dagher
English 1101-015
April 12th, 2014
Response to blogs Assignment
Response to weekly blog 3 : The Iraq war has been an event experienced by Iraq population, and that event in somehow is known buy few people. I am also one of those who havelittle knowledge about that war in Iraq, and I would like to be told that story about Iraq. So interviewing somebody who experienced Iraq war would make you learn deeply the story. Also have met a cousin I did not Know before, is like a special time in somebody’s life because with that cousin, together we have a lot to ask and a lot to answer. That moment of meeting a cousin not Known before, remind me when I met for the first time my cousin. We had very good time together and It was an unforgotten moment of my life.
Response to memoir reading blog 4: Have a child who leave his parents without any trace of him, is a sad anda  painful event in general but in particular for the parents. The story you read remind me when I was 8 years old. One day after not have been wise at home I left the house and refused to go back because I was scared to have my dad punish me. When it got late night I and could not been seen by my parents, everybody panicked. They looked for me everywhere, they  did not see me. At that time I hided in a friend’s house to whom I asked for help  to spend the night with him and go back home in the morning, even his parents did not know I was still there in that late night.In the morning my friend’s parents found out that I sleep in their house, and asked me the reason I did not go home In the night. I told them that I had not been a good boy at home, and I was scared to be punished, so my friend’s dad took me home. Everybody was desperate, and  I remember that morning my dad did not go to work, My mom who was informed about my missing last night, was there in the early morning crying about me. When I saw the situation in which I put my parents I swore to my mom not to do that again.
So parents are always  ready to do everything to protect their child.
Response to Reflection on my Interview: Interviewing about Boston bombs that happened last year, is good, especially interview somebody closer who lives few miles from the site where that tragedy happened. It is natural to be aware after a tragedy happened in a public place, this could even change your mind in going out, because anything could happened anytime. But we can’t give up minding our life, we can’t give up doing what we feel like want to do, and I think also anything happens anywhere. You have a love for you friend or sister and I am glad she was safe and you did have the interview about Boston tragedy.
Response to interview articles: Now you had all you need to prepare your interview, the question will be how to find the right person you will have to interview, and what questions you can ask to that person while interviewing him. I had the problem to find the right person, because the example we had in class was to interview somebody who had more life’s experience. I was wondering how I would find somebody who has more life’s experience. An old person has more life’s experience for me, so I had to find that person and also figure out what questions are appropriate for that person. But everything has been done well. So hope you had a good time with your interviewee


Response toBlog2:An advise and point of view which is real. Sometime we think doing better somewhere else whenever we feel like we are not doing better there. Life is complicated, sometimes you don’t know where your future can start, so you make a decision whenever you think that this the best. Sometimes it works, and especially when you put a faith in what you believe. People who pray have their faith in what they pray, so when making a decision which is supported by a prayer most of the time you succeed in it, unless your God has a better plan for you. Everything starts after decision made no matter what could be result, but we made a decision to reach something we believe.

Response to Blog3: Good story about your feeling when you were in your way for USA. As you said that you remember your life when you were 17 years old, I was expecting you to relate a story when you were younger, or talk to yourself younger. But the feeling you had from you departure from china to your arrival in USA is emotional and an experience of your life. Also be free is a good thing and it is important to take his freedom.

http://objectivitystrug.blogspot.com/Dani Davis

response to My writer life: Life is like sometime we are in difficult situation, and this is the case in the book of the author story you read. The author had been in a condition of life in which she needed support. And as a reader, the situation touches your feeling. It is a good thing to understand somebody who is suffering and come for help to that person. Some people don’t care about a pain of somebody else, but some others people do care.  I should have the same feeling for somebody who has difficulties and needs help.

Response to Interviewing: I think an interview has to be prepared as you said, and it has to be prepared in a way the questions which should be asked need to be reviewed in order to not embarrass this one who will be interviewed. In reviewing your questions, you just have to put yourself at the place of the person you will interview. So you have to figure out what questions can be acceptable to you if somebody needs to ask you questions, and in that way you will get a good interview done.

http://austinbarlow.blogspot.com/

Response to reflecting on my childhood:  Sometime when we look back to our pass, we do not want to go back again just because it was not a pride. But some did have a wonderful childhood, and that period was some much amazing they want to go back again, and unfortunately they have to go forward by moving on. Life is made of changes, and for some it is better changes, but for others it bad and even worse. Your change is the most you expected in your life, and this made you be proud, and this is a good thing. More you expect a change in your life more it will happen, and if it is in a way of a goal, you will reach that goal.

Response to sharing memoir: share a story with somebody else is a great thing because this is how the friendship starts. Keeping you private, means keeping yourself away from others. So you can not have anybody as a friend, and somebody who can show you a right way if you did wrong. We share our planet, our country, our house and our class with others. This mean we are not private anymore, because somebody knows us already. So if somebody knows me already what can I keep private if it does not bother anybody? This is why I can tell my story to someone, just to make a friend and also learn something from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment