Venance Agnero
Debra Dagher
English 1101-015
March 31th, 2014
Speaking American
America has a diversity of
population coming from different countries originally, while some are born in
united states.
Therefore
the question of speaking American does concern only those born in united
states?
Speak
American is have American accent, but talking about accent, unites states gets
different accents according to the states people grow up. So the question of
speaking American which is having American accent becomes confusing because we
have many accents including the accents of those who immigrated to United
states. So who speaks American?
I
think everybody speaks American if we speak fluently and understandably American
English.
It has always been hard for me to speak English in United States. I have a strong Chinese accent. I am afraid that people say they cannot understand me. Even so, I agree with what you are saying about everybody can speak Americans if we speak fluently and understandably. I think we should just be confident and say it out loud.
ReplyDelete