Sunday, February 9, 2014

about memory

The memoir book I am reading is from Arthur J. Clark
In his book named " Dawn of Memories", which is the type of a coming of age.
I chose that book because of the story which is about in that book, that story which just the picture on the cover of the book already relates.The cover shows two little buys fishing, I could say a young boy with his little brother. This reminds me my pass about some outdoors with my older cousin, and also with my friends.
So far the book is about the remembrance made by every person, what people remember from their pass.
From that person story I am expecting to learn what people remember the most in their life.
I can relate this writer's story by writing the same story similar to  what I lived once in my in the pass.




No comments:

Post a Comment